- The article has not been published yet in any publication media and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
- Articles are the results of research written in Indonesian or English with the number 2500 to 5000 (words not including title, abstract, author, author affiliation, author's correspondence and references).
- The introduction contains the background of the problem, the hypothesis (if any), the formulation of the problem, goals, benefits, literature review and theory.
- The research methodology must explain the subject and object of the study with the details and analysis used in the article.
- The results and discussion presents data that has been processed, set forth in the form of tables or images and given information that is easy to understand. In the discussion section, there is a link between the results obtained with the basic concept or hypothesis.
- Conclusions must answer the research objectives or hypotheses. Write conclusions briefly and clearly, usually containing one paragraph conclusion and or practical application (if any).
- Bibliography using the style of the American Psychological Association (APA). The references should published in not more than the last 10 years.
- There are no fee for submmition, as well as in article processingBibliography using the style of the American Psychological Association (APA). The references should published in not more than the last 10 years.
- There are no fee for submmition, as well as in article processing