- Open Access Statement
Publication of the author's work in peer-reviewed journals is important in the context of developing knowledge. The “code of conduct” in scientific publications is important for all parties involved in the publication process by upholding: the rights of writers, optimizing science and according to concentration without intending to categorize knowledge. For this reason, it is important to reach agreement on the 'code of conduct’ that must be maintained in the issuance of the IJTHSR by the parties involved. For this purpose: editors, reviewers, writers and publishers.
- The IJTHSR UNP starting in 2018 is published twice in one year, namely the June-December edition.
- Manuscripts that can be published in IJTHSR are Articles, Systematic Review, Opinions
- Authors whose texts have been published in IJTHSR receive 1 printed copy of their text.
- Abstract articles suitable for loading will be examined by the editor team.
- Authors must revise based on feedback from reviewers within the time limit set by the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board has the right to improve the content and procedures of script writing without changing the substance of the content.
- The publication text must include recommendations from the relevant supervisor (thesis and dissertation), stating that the text is appropriate to be sent to IJTHSR.
- Manuscripts that have been reviewed and declared acceptable, are not sent to other journals, if they violate this provision, the IJTHSR will be blacklisted by the author.
Duties and Responsibilities of Journal Managers
- Determine the name of the journal, scope of science, scale, and accreditation.
- Determine the membership of the Editorial Board.
- Defines the relationship between the Publisher, Editor, Bestari Partner, and other parties in a contract.
- Appreciate things that are confidential, both for contributing researchers, writers, editors, and bestari partners.
- Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Review journal policies and submit them to Authors, Board Editors, Bestari Partners, and Readers.
- Make a code of conduct guide for Bestari Editors and Partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Ensure the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Prepare licensing and other legal aspects.
Editors have the following and responsibilities
- To determine which articles should be published. Editors are responsible and responsible for everything they publish.
- Establish texts that are accepted or rejected for publication on the grounds of authenticity and clarity of the text, including the relevance of the manuscript to the journal.
- Meeting the needs of Readers and Authors,
- Strive for continuous improvement in the quality of publications,
- Implement the process to guarantee the quality of published papers,
- Maintain the integrity of the Authors' academic track record,
- Responsible for the style and format of the writing, while the contents and all statements in the paper are the responsibility of the Author,
- Actively seek the opinion of the Author, Reader, Bestari Partner, and Board Editor members to improve the quality of publications,
- Encourage the assessment of journals if there are findings,
- Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethics Clearance form,
- Support initiatives to educate researchers about the ethics of publication,
- Review the effects of policy issues on the attitude of the Author and Bestari Partner and improve them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
- Have an open mind about new opinions or other people's views that might conflict with personal opinions,
- Do not maintain their own opinions, Authors or third parties that can lead to non-objective decisions,
- Encourage the author, so that he can make repairs to the paper until it is worth publishing.
Bestari Partners / Reviewer should:
- Get the task from the Editor to review the paper and submit the results of the review to the Editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a paper to be published.
- The reviewer may not conduct a study of a paper involving himself, directly or indirectly
- Maintain the privacy of authors by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
- Encourage the author to make improvements to the paper
- Revisiting written works that have been corrected according to predetermined standards.
- Writing is reviewed in a timely manner according to the style of the issue published based on scientific rules (methods of data collection, legality of authors, conclusions, etc.).
- Bestari partners are expected to be able to identify manuscript texts that have been published in other scientific journals, so that no double publications occur.
- In reviewing the manuscript, the sustainable partner must show the reasons for the rejection of the text.
- Sustainable partners must provide constructive input to the manuscript received with improvement.
- Before accepting / rejecting a text consider it first, whether the text is in accordance with the scientific field of a reviewer / sustainable partner, and whether he has time to review, commit and be able to complete the deadline.
- The results of the review will help the editor decide whether the text is worthy of publication or not.
- Reviewers can summarize the text that has been reviewed by providing specific comments and suggestions, including about layout and format, Title, Abstract, Introduction, Graphic Abstract and / or Overview, Methods, statistical errors, Results, Conclusions / Discussions, languages and References, if a reviewer found suspicion, can be immediately conveyed to the editor and explain as much as possible.
- In making recommendations on the results of a manuscript that has been reviewed, it must explain in detail the reason if the manuscript is accepted, rejected and revised.
Author's Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure that what is included in the list of authors meets the criteria as a writer
Someone listed as an Author for publication must have the following criteria: (a) contribute significantly in planning, drafting, collecting data, analyzing and interpreting data; (b) contribute significantly in the preparation, revision and finalization of the manuscript; and (c) is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of scientific writing.
Inclusion of someone's name as an Author is discussed early to avoid disputes.
State the origin of resources (including funding), both directly and indirectly.
Explain the limitations of the study
Respond to comments made by Bestari Partners in a professional and timely manner.
Inform the Editor if he will retract the paper.
Make a statement that the paper submitted for publication is authentic, has never been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to anoth